Toronto plumbers to waterproof the outside of your home
For basement waterproofing in Toronto, rely on the experts at DrainWorks to get the job done on-time, on-budget, and correctly – so you don’t have to worry about it anymore. Our team of basement waterproofing professionals has the knowledge, experience, and attention to customer care that’s required to remediate foundation issues, and leave your property in the same shape we found it in. Wet Basements: A Telltale Sign of Foundation Issues If you notice water entering your basement from the exterior of your home there’s a good chance that your house’s foundation is causing a problem. It’s important to at least have the situation looked at and assessed at the first signs of trouble. Left unattended, foundation issues can cause a whole host of issues that can be problematic for the structural integrity of your home, or even your health (if mold starts to develop.)
A DrainWorks technician will visit your home and do a full assessment of your situation. They’ll walk you through your options, which may include external basement waterproofing, internal basement waterproofing or crack repair. After an assessment, you’ll be presented with a detailed quote before proceeding with any work to be done.
Below is the process for our waterproofing services in Toronto & GTA.
• After our initial assessment, the homeowner agrees to have work done
• Our team then preps & protects the property before the actual waterproofing process begins
• Identify all foundation cracks that need to be repaired
• We repair each crack with a flexible compound that goes between the cracks and expands as it dries litterally filling in the gaps of the foundation
• We protect your weeping tile from future silt infiltration using a filter cloth
• Apply environmentally friendly Aqua-bloc® rubberized waterproof coating to cleaned and prepared foundation wall and provided 3/4" clear stone 6" in depth over-top weeping tile
• Install Hydro Guard air gapped drainage layer as a second measure to protect foundation wall
• Project completed and property restored to a finished state including 2 grade level weeping tile access points. All work waterproofing work comes with a lifetime guarantee